Mt Dutton Bay Woolshed Cafe & Gallery
State Heritage Listed (c1875) the Woolshed Museum includes private collections of shearing, farming and fishing memorabilia.
The Woolshed Museum conducts shearing as an annual open event ‘Blessing of the Fleece’ every September. Coach tours and groups welcome throughout the year. Guided tours and Group catering is available.
- Open 10 – 4pm Wednesday – Sunday.
- Extended Summer hours
- Open Public holidays.
- Closed Monday & Tuesday.
- The Woolshed Café & Art Gallery showcasing local art and crafts
- Homemade morning & afternoon teas or a light lunch. Try our famous ‘Duttonshear Tea’!
- Woolshed Function Room available for hire for weddings, conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Full catering always available.