Mt Dutton Bay & Local Attractions
Situated on the southern coastal tip of South Australia’s untouched ‘Eyre Peninsula’ where the coast showcases the best in natural and unspoilt beaches and scenery…..where the Marble Ranges overlook the sea. Located within the Coffin Bay waterways and well known for our famous Coffin Bay Oysters, the best you will ever taste!
Mt Dutton Bay Woolshed is located in the district of Wangary 52 km N/W of Port Lincoln on the Flinders Highway. Fully sign posted on the Flinders Highway. 750 km West of Adelaide or 280 km South of Ceduna, South Australia.
Surrounding Local Attractions
- Mount Dutton Bay Woolshed Museum
- Excellent fishing at Farm Beach
- Tranquil local bay for canoeing, fishing or swimming
- Footprint free beaches
- Great Surf beaches closeby; Frenchmans & Greenly Beach
- Famous Gallipolli Beach at Anzac Cove
- Coffin Bay National Park
- Gunyah Beach - 4WD dunes for the adventurous
- Scenic drives along spectacular cliffs & beaches
- Marble Ranges including Mt Dutton - great for hiking
- Succulent Fresh local seafood - Coffin Bay Oysters
- Glen Forest Tourist Park - Australian animals at Green Patch
- Restaurants, Dining & cafes in Coffin Bay, Tumby Bay & Port Lincoln
- Shark Cage Diving, Swim with the Sea Lions in Port Lincoln waters
- Climate Average - Summer 28c / Winter 18c
- Rainfall Average- 486mm / 19.1”
How to get to Mt Dutton Bay..
From Adelaide – Fly/Drive